It is great to see the little fundraising thermometer [see "Pledge Your $upport" at the left] rise little by little.
In the remaining month before the event, I ask you to please tell your friends about me and to encourage them to make a donation.
Think of it: if just 10 of you each asked 5 people ... and those 5 people each pledged $10 ... that would be $500, which would put me so much closer to the $2,900 goal.
Your support of this marvelous cause is why I am making a fool of myself training for the May 4, 2008 Wildflower Triathlon. Yes, I must be MAD.
And you are, too, for believing in me! I know I will earn your contribution, if not through record distance and speed, then through laughter and silliness. Your help will get me to both the fundraising AND the triathlon finish line.

No comments:
Post a Comment