
Team 'N Training introductory meeting in Sacramento. Do I want to tackle this? I take a deep breath, write a participation check, and pray. Seventy-five percent of Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's budget goes to program (not overhead). I am impressed. I wish I was as impressed with myself: I have allowed myself to be carried away by the emotion of it all, the urge to do something instead of simply grieving for loved ones. I have also allowed myself to envision a beautiful sunny day, hills and trees, water and sky, and me crossing a fluttering finish line.
Is this based on any kind of reality, or is it a fairy tale?
I think enough pledges can be raised to get me to the triathlon start line in May.
Will I have the stamina and support I need to get there myself?
Will I be ready? "Way Leads to Way." One step at a time.

No comments:
Post a Comment